Thursday, January 30, 2014

Made & Found: Weirdo Valentines

Just kidding. Please don't.

I decided I was going to kiss off on the traditional cutesy valentines cards this year, so I made some weirdo black and white valentines...you know, because I'm kind of a weirdo sometimes. I selected sentiments from conversational candy hearts and applied my Addams Family filter (minus black roses and pictures of scabs) to create these creepy (but sweet?) endearments...





I used PicMonkey's free editing and design tools to manipulate background, text, color, and hearts until I was satisfied.* If you'd like to make your own, PicMonkey has special Valentine's Day themes, including heart shapes, arrows, cupids, flowery backgrounds...I mean, if you're into that sort of thing.

You could also go my route and make use of the Halloween themes. Or, if you don't have the time or inclination to create your own valentines, feel free to print and use mine. Here's a link to the PDF on Google Docs. Each valentine is a 4.75 inch square and would probably show up best on a light colored cardstock.

*PicMonkey didn't sponsor this post or anything, if you're wondering. We are nowhere near that fancy.

17 comments:

  1. these are great! I especially love the first one! I am the complete opposite - I go all out with the hearts and pinks and girly stuff :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em! I broke down and made some nice valentines too. Valentine's Day isn't Valentine's Day unless you're cutting out paper hearts.

      Delete
  2. Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly enjoy looking at on this web site, it contains fantastic articles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. Good luck for the next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible plenty of awesome tips. Keep updating us

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly appreciate this post. You have made my day! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. That’s a brilliant story you posted. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed browsing this weblog posts. Hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please keep us up to data like this. Thanks for sharing and Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in this area Great site that know some community forums. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked your writing so much that I bookmarked it. Your writing skills are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greetings! Your blog is very interesting! Please check my website I have a recommendation for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

  16. What’s up, this weekend is good for me, for the reason that this point in time i am

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...