Saturday, March 9, 2013

Insta-sista


Here's a sampling of the recent events in my life: Recently, I rediscovered some vintage pillowcases that I embroidered.


Recently, I sent a birthday gift to my dear friend Abbie. 


Recently, the Museum opened a Modernism exhibit: Eames chair set!


Recently, we experienced a freak hailstorm in Spokane. It was nighttime level dark at like 2:30. 


Recently, I received an amazing letter package from Em of the adorable Thimble. More on that to come!


And recently, I found Catherine's old Tamagotchi in my desk drawer! We're pretty excited to start it up again, feed it, administer injections (for its health, of course), and clean up its poos. I vow to keep it alive this time.

You can follow me on Instagram @christinesuzanne

2 comments:

  1. Love the embroidered pillowcase! and thanks for the mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I plan to dedicate a full post to your lovely letter, Em. That was just a taste to make my sisters envious!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...