Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Matt Luck & The Boss


Is this more about the song or the dance? I'm not sure, but after the lovely dancing in the Marissa Nadler video last week, I thought this was a nice complement. The choreography, by Matt Luck (the gent in this video), reminds me of marionettes!

The song is, of course, "Dancing in The Dark" by Mr. Bruce Springsteen, adapted here by Ben Howard and Yael Naim.

You can check out more choreography & film projects on Matt Luck's Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and it's lovely. I absolutely love this choreography, I saw in somewhere else last week and was taken by it. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicola! Matt Luck is really incredible, right?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...