Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: DAVID BOWIE!!!!!


The universe has aligned, and David Bowie has a new album, and I'm freaking out a tiny bit. I love it! Bowie has always played with androgyny in a really interesting way, and there's pretty much no better representation of androgyny than Tilda Swinton. I dig her, but I'm also a little terrified/thrilled by her porcelain skin, ethereal eyes, and those cheekbones. Dear God, those cheekbones. 

So, that terror/thrill was magnified when all the young rock'n rollers started shaking things up (as rock'n rollers so often do). They're all Bowies! And Bowie playing the disapproving older man is quite excellent too. I'm just so excited. I can't even articulate my feelings. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...