Thursday, February 14, 2013

Home & Away: Move to Dumont


Move to Dumont--good idea or great idea? All of the sisters love Dumont, MN. We just can't help it. It's where our mom grew up and a place that always makes us remember those summers as little kids. There were always kittens on a farm either in North Dakota or in Minnesota. 

This gloomy weather has me craving for summer (which is so unlike me), and summer always makes me think of trips to Dumont. Whenever I'm feeling blech about anything, I get an inkling to road trip the blech away. My ideal destination will always be Dumont.


The population is fewer than 200, and I kind of like it that way.


Not a month goes by where one of the sisters doesn't suggest that we move to Dumont, live in a farmhouse, raise us some alpacas, and get a job at the municipal liquor store. A girl can dream, can't she?

Check out some Dumont cookbook cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...