Wednesday, February 15, 2012

pocket totems



Seriously. I love these sweet pocket totems by Danielle Pedersen of Handy Maiden. She sculpts her animals from polymer clay and then meticulously paints each one. Their vastly different expressions, some serene, some hesitant, some perturbed, are incredibly endearing, and I think Danielle makes wise animal choices, too. I want to live inside her tiny sculpted world and hold hands with her hedgehogs and servals and lynx...and hold trunks with her elephant.
Dream come true. 


hedgehog pocket totem

serval pocket totem

lynx pocket totem


And I think everyone should receive an Extraordinary Mallard medal. 


extraordinary mallard medal


I've been admiring these for a couple months and even though I don't need a pocket totem, I just keep thinking my life could only improve if I had one of these little beasties riding in my pocket. I'm sure you'd agree. 


tiger pocket totem


For more sculpted clay sweet babies, sweet babies, visit Danielle's etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - these are absolutely precious, what an adorable idea. xo veronika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine how perfect everything would be with this little menagerie!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...