Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Brief Musical Interlude: Rufie, Rufie, Rufie!

I've been checking out the Rufus Wainwright's Memolane Timeline today. OK, maybe checking out is a bit of a descriptive lightweight--I've scrutinized every link on the timeline and watched all the videos with a sense of utter delight. They're instant pick-me-ups. 


What can I say? Rufus just makes the Nicolai girls totally happy. 


Photo by Kevin Westenberg, via Rufus Wainwright.

Even if you think you've never heard Rufus sing, let me tell you, you've probably heard Rufus sing. I feel like just about everyone in the world has heard him belt out Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah. Yup, it is squeal-inducing.










And if you trot on over to Rufus' website, you can listen to an acoustic version of his newest song, WWIII. And someday real soon, I just know I'll be getting an email with U.S. tour dates. We are waiting with bated breath. 

1 comment:

  1. My warm congratulations for your site! It helped me a lot, especially since all your sharing is interesting. Long life to your site. Above all, never be discouraged; your blog is really on top!

    voyance gratuite en ligne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...